Friday, November 10, 2006

Why am I so unlucky!!

I am suppose to be a happy gal. After.. I went JB to cut and treatment my hair wif my mum. We had also eaten a gd japanese meal there. Its nice but I was too happy eating.. so.. I forgot to take photo.. hahaha... Back to the topic... WHY??? am i sad???

Bcos of this lor.. sian.. so unlucky le.. I was caught at the custom. I used to bring in gums but nv get caught. It was so sad to get caught!! I bring abt $10 worth gum. This is not the amount that matters and got caught. As beside me, there is a guy wif only two stalk of bubble gum.. also CAUGHT!! So, I believe.. Its a STRICT day.. I even start debating once I am caught.

Custom: You cannot bring this one!!
Me: But I thought nowadays singapore allows sugar free gums like those i bought at my dental.
Custom: But those... was for dental use.
Me: Really? I thought no diff?? I din know abt it...
*Slience*
Custom: Follow me to a room and asked my mum to stay outside
I know nothing too bad shld happen. They cant possible put me into jail bcos of gum. BUT.. any fine involved??
I follow her to the room and she told down my details of passport.
Me: What will happen?
Custom: I will destory the gum and take ur details for record.
Hai.. So unlucky le...
I wonder if the custom is enjoying happily of my gums!!!!
Hai...
This gum are those i successfully smugged b4..
The more funny part is:
My mum was so happy abt it.. She claim that I will eat less of such nonsense.. Hai..
My GUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor thing... Dun be sad abt it k... Buy you more when we go JB next time...

Friday, November 17, 2006  
Blogger My_Life_My_World said...

ok.. but u carry hor.. haha.. if not i caught again might be fine le... tks dear... LOL!

Friday, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home