Sunday, November 05, 2006

Bugis yummy food after exam













I went bugis on the sat that had jus passed. Roam ard bugis....Then went to eat " or ni" It's yam paste. Din take pic. Oyster egg and grass jelly. That's my lunch. Dinner I had taiwan food: Deep fry large intestine, cupcake wif egg yolk( interesting) taste good also, and deep fry chicken. One things i had missed.. I planned to eat "chow tofu" at the same stall we had dinner.. but the owner told us its since so long they stop selling.. it must be due to the smell its produced.... I simply luv its and missed for those i had in hk.. they r quite kind.. gave us a name card later and told us it could be found in their other outlet in Joo chiat... Will check it out next time... Its all the unhealthy food I had.. and the worst part is.. so fatteningI will still need to conti my daily half an hour run.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its so delicous... yummy!!!

Sunday, November 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i simple luv such food!!

Sunday, November 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home