Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Little update.....



I like this pic of mine... its taken long ago....


I am having an exam this sat as you know.... wish me luck!

I will be having a KTV session after tat as a reward! YEAH!!!

I am gg for my 1st viewing in the current the new job. Its nt the 1st time i do hse viewing..since i do assist another agent to view my hse proj and the condo next to.

This time its diff.. its my lead... i did my cold call... and the owner agreed!

Hopefully, i am making another close step to my career!

Fri, i will be on leave to work REAL hard for sat!

I will made a major decision for my love life! I don't feel like revealing any personal in blog. as i say.. its too public to discuss my personal probs in detail since its involved nt only me.

feel more lighten up. since i can focus better on my work. and less tearing.....

I met my wif my dearie sister.. joanne.. my darling..keke... last fri her last paper for exam.. i tot to meet her for supper since she won be joining me at dlb o... bt the timing wasnt able fit into mine... HOWEVER, when i was on my way home.. my friend spot her n bf... WAH... i got excited.. no kidding.. really excited.. i guess i must hav really missed her badly.. i wanted to jump out of the car immediately... hmm... i think i am getting more leisbian alr.. oops........ we had supper after tat... and as usually we cant stop talking to each other.. till the rest was tooo tired... sorry friends...hahaha..they ask me to go her hse to carry on... wahhahahah.. i will if i don hav impt things.... haha...

yester, i meet up wif her... after wk jus for dinner.. i wasnt feeling too well.. since the day b4 i din really sleep... bcos.. i had vomited n stomach pu... so spent mostly in toilet.. haha.. after we meet up... we shift to a MOS burger to TALK... haha.... she told me she was too excited to see me.. ME TOO GIRL! keke.. bt i told her must stay calm.. haha.. and advise her to maintain calmness n stuff since.. i learn frm zen tat over sad or happy tat our body will produce poison and when we calm down its will produce another chemical to netrulise... haha....... SO.. nt only telling her. but myself too! cos as those friend tat i know.. i am used to be well known for gan chiong... oops........... nwadays.. i am learning alr.. hopefully.. i can master the skill of calmness!

we talk lots lots lots...haha... really too much to share and no such time available.. haha... after talking for hours.. which i suppose to go back n rest n zzzz... ahiyo...

she told me my life seems veri rainbow.. i told her....

" what is the condition to be in order to hav rainbow?"

she say hmm.......

" its raining n lighting"

haha.. chim?

neh.. really... even its so eventful for my life.. tat anyone will wonder.... haha... but the raining n lighting did hurt me in bad shape too...

lots lots of sad element inside.. bt i told myself.. who don't hav?

everyone has a probs.. doesnt mean their probs its any less serious than mine.. since i had nv experience what they had.. i cant compare....

hmm....

one secret update..haha...

i hav a secret secret..haha.. i disclose to jo...

hmm..

what is it ? haha..

dont tell u... keke............

neh... haha...

maybe next time....

i am gg for my gym or swim later...

to keep my body fit n in shape..

YEAH!

tata...

love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home