Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Some western old people are REAL cute!

A nice video to share....

pLS note that the most funny part its near the last part.. however... from their conversation.. i can see some mindset differences between old people in western country and in asia country...



I don't think my grandma will dare to be like that.. and think she won't even know how to switch on the computer... maybe keep pressing the reset button? thinking it will start up? maybe...LOL =P


bUT.. I still love you la..... you are lovely in ur way too.....

the previous post back in nov of my visit to my grandma place...

ta....la... my aH Ma n Me...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya such a sweet girl dear...gramma would be touched if she read this entry of urs im sure :)

Friday, April 06, 2007  
Blogger My_Life_My_World said...

tk gal! for spending time to read my blog!

u take good care.. we meet up soon!

Hugz...

Friday, April 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home