Thursday, March 29, 2007

Craving out my way.......



Cute cute le....

Sorry for all those kena cheated by me... oops... Lol...

this is nt my baby la... haha...jus cousin from hk gt it from the internet and sent me the pic...lol

my indo cousin call it digtal baby...lol

i must hav been MIA for a period of time to some of my friends...

alot to catch up real soon... life been veri pack over the last two yr....

now i am free on weekdays morning and weekends... my friends out there tat i lost touch or i keep rejecting ur apt... DO date me out ya??? see you real soon.... plan out some great activity k? sport will be better or jus chilling out at anywhere to catch up our life and exchange event happening over these yrs...

i am trying to figure out my way.. and wanna crave out a gd career real soon! if i am ready steady to do it.. in 3mths time.. i will be super busy... even weekend i will be busy...

treasure the time i hav now and catch up with whatever friend that i treasure and been missing out... I MISS YA! esp veron the 8po... we know each other more than 10yrs lor...nt sure if you will read..haha.. we din really keep in touch over yrs... really wanna get some life exchange wif U! We both hav changed and you seems to be much more mature now! GREAT!

hmmm... me eh.. still the same... nv die spirit like you always know.. but control in my own pace now.. too much tat caused me to change in viewpoint in life...

I will work hard. but i will wanna stay happy too... nt jus earn money blindly... my life will be more meaningful then tat...

i m willing to share wif anyone the real life goal if you are willing to...

Stay happy w/o having anY worry! =)

i am still learning to master it! its not easy... but at long as you are willing to... NOTHING in this world its too tough to be....

Believe me! You will be much happy once you know the real meaning of life... this is the right path.. and you won fear death anymore... cos its a cycle in life.... ones life has ended.. nothing its going to hold you back more... but what you hav done in your life will follow you on...

always believe in karma.. to me.. its jus a simple logic in life.. cause and effect... so simple till noone actually believe it! everything you do its a creation and will lead to effect and these will come back to you be it bad or good one.. its not being religion k... its jus a life teaching and its simple.. you throw a piece of paper today.. you created a sin.. but... if you choose to pick up a paper today it a bonus n u gain... and this goes on to even those complicated stuff...like.. r/s... or others..

you hav a choice? gd karma to gain or bad? the life its urs .. you are the master and you are the one who make decision... be WISE... be before it too late to be realized....

i will share more next time...

ciao....

love ya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home