Friday, March 30, 2007

Make over?




does it make any diff??? maybe yes.... these two person... i saw in friendster used to look less handsome and pretty.. this makeover make the change..lol... despite their look still...hmmm... don wanna comment too much la.. let you ppl hav the say.. yeah.. the girl hav a story behind... haha. must be curious rite?? haha...
ok... let me reveal abit.. the rest..jus email me.. i only can reply personal if you really kapo...lots lots of ppl personal life...haha... anyway.. i only know some bad act la..haha... so don pin to be hope that i will be telling like those paparazzi...

as those who know me.. i hate betrayer... maybe.. i am born in the year of dog and being a cancer.. there its too much of loyalty element in my body to allow me to hav betraying act... i only hav 2 bf in my whole 20 plus year.. both might not be the one for me.. or maybe the yes for the recent one.. nt too sure yet.. don ask too much k... when its time to reveal I WILL... for friends tat i had.. i will nv too.. in my sec day.. there its a girl.. who go behind my back. to spread ill words abt me..at that time.. i was lost.. she used to be a close friend.. we can share clothes and play roller blade at void deck.. the smelly incident U rber?.. hmm.. some entry back...

after i know she do tat to me...i stop talking to her... i HATE such act... she its aries.. and tat make me fear of making close close friend wif such ppl.. i don't believe alot in horoscope.. but such things.. jus wanna play safe... anyway.. this women.. tat like to gossip.. and lots of other story. tat i m too lazy to recall and mention... she added me in her friendster.. and i sent her msg that we do hav an misunderstand in the past... she told me she cant recall... ahiyo.. think its normal la... since she its not the vitim and cant rber.. how many innocent soul she had hurt...lol.. anyway.. its over.. and i added her =)

come to this bride again... she its a BIG time betrayer in r/s.... hai.. sad to say.. but yes.. hope tat now she its married..she can keep to it... hai... and the part that she its being a LOSER.. after betraying.. she can actually regret and turn the head back to beg for forgive...haha. kinda of silly la.... maybe she its young ba... and even buy gift.. to hope to get reconciled... BUT... too bad.. she had not success in her act and she its now wif this goom.. hope that she will cherish what she hav and hav a proper marriage..maybe i am a devoted Buddhist.. i believe alot in one of my rule to bid.. its to keep to one.... i won allow myself to two time.. i will let my partner know tat i m not ready.. if he its not the one.. rather going behind his back..and do all kind of funny things.. i don like to regret...and i will try not to create any action to cause me to think and think.. and get upset abt...

I luv my life.. i wan it to 100% happy... and without worry.... tat will be the biggest challenge in life... my life teacher...took.. 6 full year to get this theory rite... i know.. i cant be tat gd.. maybe.. i will take a life time to learn...

i will try my best to be...

going to puck eyebrow and shopping today... yeah.... weekday been quite busy... weekend its enjoying time.. despite some project need to be submit.. hmm.. its ok... work aside... ENJOY TODAY!!!!

tata...

love ya....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home