Friday, March 30, 2007

Holiday!!!!!!!



this place i wan to go....

I wan one holiday in may.... hmm....

all malacca and phuket holiday plan has gone down to drain !!!!! due to some misunderstanding in arrangement...

so... i need to plan a brand new holiday soon in may...my exam will end on 12 may. and new semester in june.. tats the ONLY time...

I tot of going to NZ... since my friend staying there... but seems ex le.. ticket alr cost me almost $900.. and other stuff spending might cost another 1k.. arhhhh.... sian sian....

hmm.... really need to work hard and be more RICH... haha....

Holiday holiday!!!!!!!

pls plan for me k???? anyone?

if you are working in any travelling agency jus drop me an email.... i will respond asap....

pS: i m nt looking at high end holiday... most prob spending less than 1k...

any good recommendation?

thanks...

love ya....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i so wanna go on a holiday wv ya! girl dun stop asking me out for a holiday..even if i may turn u down...i promise once i hv a less hectic lifestyle, i'll plan a holiday getaway..wait up for me will ya!? :)

Friday, April 06, 2007  
Blogger My_Life_My_World said...

sure sure.. we will sure hav it future.. when there its more possible time...

cheers!

always look forward! =)

Friday, April 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home