Sunday, April 08, 2007

Boredom + Lousy webcam

SO BORED!

but.. dun feel like going anywhere today......

yester went to collect the free webcam from creative after soooo many mth... keke.... finally.. and the webcam its really LOUSY... hmm... i should had gotten a good webcam when i m in hong kong last yrs... heard from many of my friends its cheaper there... nvm lor...hump...

here its some snap shot i did... lol.... i know its ugly... its without make up n stuff.... but.. who cares =)

one of my friend say i like to pose "cute" shot nowadays... i told her.. i m getting old alr... i need to act cute to look younger... hahahaha.......















really LOUSY quality!

BUT... am i cute??? haha.....

pS: the macho man behind me.. its my y.bro =P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoz pretty!! i oso got the same web cam as u loh...the quality really no good... =(

frens keep complaining they can't see me clearly...sadz...

but oso good mah they can't see you close up (u know lah gals always mind their complexion without make up on) heehee... =p

Sunday, April 08, 2007  
Blogger My_Life_My_World said...

haha... ok la.. but really blur for mine.. i need to on the lamp at my desk.. and its veri hot cause it produced alot of heat.... haha.. . no choice.. bear wif it till a better one its found! next time lets webcam each other ya! =P

Monday, April 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home