Wednesday, May 02, 2007

In the state of GOODNESS!

I hav return to the state of good mood again =) things seems to be getting better..hopefully.. it will stay this way.. have alot of interesting things to pen down.. but i was too lazy or too busy to share at this moment.. keke....



ta... la.....

since i m good mood.. i will surely love to cook... keke...

this nice udo its cooked by me...

yummy!!

Wif tomato sauce, egg and ham....

and my fav FISH!




this is a clearer pic.....

its my lunch......

anyone interested to eat?

keke..

join me @ my hse gym any weekday @ 9am....


let me know k....

keke...

lets be cool babe together...

i had gained abt 5kg since i took up my uni programe..

cos i took too much supper alr.. oops...

before tat.. i gym at least 3 time a week for each session one and half hour...

till my MD know me...haha.. tats why i got the opportunity to landed to my previous promoted job at sp services...

haha.. i rber him saying.. " you won't be tired after your work huh?"

cos i hav nothing on tat time ma... i hav no r/s, no study... alot of free time...

i lose abt 10kg down tat time.. i was fat tat time.. bocs i was on a medi.. that gain some weight.. haha......

for md.. i know him during xmas.. cos he say.. he need to lose weight since xmas he eat alot...LOL...



this was me... in july 2005..

i was so eager to lose weight.. since i wanna hav a beautiful pic to rber for life..

haha....

hmm... maybe nw i shld also try to lose weight....

for???

maybe my "wet" bdae...

haha....

what is it??

I will disclose detail when its nearer....

tata...

love ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home