Sunday, May 13, 2007

成熟的男人最有味道!



Andy lau?? is he? ya.. shld be la.. he old ma liao... sure mature one.. keke.. but he still got his charm...

in life... usually we don't meet andy lau la... haha....

but there its other guy who are mature at their age.....

they are those who are explore to the environment and their words usually do make sense......

i admire their way of life and learning those of their ways that are suitable to me....

enjoyed last nite veri much!

suppose to be a pre-celebration for my bdae....

love my sisters... FULL ATTENANCE!

YEAH!

so tir... exam... proj... work....

but its ok...

now less one burden...

focus on my work....

and enjoy too!

i wanna zzz alr....

ohh..

today its mother's day hor!

yup...

Happy mother's day to world's mother!

I had some celebration wif my family today and fri... keke.....

shall upload photo soon.. bt nt today... too tired alr... another day when possible.. or when ya ask me... =P

going to get my mum some gift next week.. ipsa while series and sun block....

hope she will be a pretty mum too!

which women don't love to be pretty rite??

yeah....

love u MUM!

U R THE BEST!

tata...

love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home