Saturday, June 23, 2007

Busy wif work...

Sorry guys....

i been quite busy gg for viewing since fri.. tomolo there its still some on gg.... hope i can give my best shot and close some deal... keke....

i was too tir out and tot of gg to close this blog.. bt once again.. i don bear to.. keke.. so here i am.. blogging down my tots.... so u guys hav to bear wif my nonsense again.. haha.....

shw ya a pic.. tat i took fri.. tat will be the photo i used on my name card..... it took my quite awhile to do editing wif the photograher.. cos i wanna it be da best.. cos it will be a photo for 5000 card.. won i this vain pot wanna it to lk nice?? haha...

ur comments pls...



hmm.. friendly bt confi?? haha.. professional or nt????

call me for ppty @ 97987394! keke..

all da best to me..

i shw ya my name card once its ready k....

love ya..

tata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home